Sunday, September 20, 2009

So Many Ideas...So Little Time

There comes a time when I feel like my brain comes to a screeeeeching halt! The ideas just run a million miles an hour like the lights of the taxis that you see in a still picture at night in Manhattan... Some are running toward you--bright, white lights with somewhere to go, and the others are running away from you fiercly red like they've run right past you. The ideas that I have for my students are like this in my brain. I can see them all whirling past in every direction, but time is the only enemy to making some of these ideas reality.

  • How to BETTER use the SmartBoard
  • Student Led Conferences -- What a SUCCESS...TRY IT!!
  • WebQuests: to use previously created or create my own?
  • Authentic Teaching/Learning Experiences
  • Gifted and Talented
  • Shakespeare for Middle School Students
  • Inclusion...Least Restrictive Environment
  • Genres...a fun way to learn them/remember them
  • Figurative Languate - how to identify and use
  • Twitter in the Classroom
  • Utilizing this Peace Love Middle School Blog
  • Giving the students an inch without letting them take a mile
  • Characterization
  • Plot
  • Providing effective feedback for both students and parents

No comments:

Post a Comment