Monday, September 21, 2009

Humans, Vampires, & Warewolves...OH MY!!

I am getting so excited about New Moon hitting the theaters in 2 months from today!! If you haven't seen the newest (or newest to me) trailer yet for New Moon, check it out!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgIRSfuOUNM&feature=player_embedded

I know! I know! It's from YouTube, but it gives you a snip-it into the movie which makes me even more excited!

GO TEAM JACOB!! Which team are you on??? Howler Back! =)

If you are a student enrolled in my 8th grade reading class, this is not an assignment, but get started reading the books Twilight and New Moon by Stephanie Meyer if you have not already! Last year's 8th graders took it upon themselves to read Twilight prior to the movie release, passed a test, and were able to go on a field trip to see the movie during school. I plan to do the same thing this year with the release of New Moon! However, this year you will be required to pass both the test for Twilight and New Moon! For those of you saying you'll just watch the movie, Good Luck! I am going to try to design the test so that by just watching Twilight will not be sufficient! Plus, these books are AMAZING (in my opinion), so START READING! New Moon comes out in 2 months! =)

Here's a site that keeps up with updates on the movie as well:

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/blog/twilight/bella-and-edwards-new-moon-promo-pictures/

There's also an interview with Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, if you click around on this site! =) There is information regarding celeb new in general on this site, so pick and choose the things that interest you!

1 comment:

  1. I am just learning how to make a comment on my blog, so that I can show my students how to do it!

    ReplyDelete